If you are in social housing (council or housing association) and you hold an assured/secure tenancy then you are entitled to swap your home to anywhere else in the UK. The introduction of the 'bedroom tax' is forcing some people to downsize or maybe you need a bigger home or want to move elsewhere - whatever your reasons, Netmums is here to help and you can now add your home to a special category within our Nearly New Board. We hope you'll find our council house exchange tips below useful.
- Antibiotic resistance 'toolkit' launched
- 'Peeing' in pool may create harmful byproducts
- HIV 'gene hack' offers new treatment hope
- WHO says halving sugar target has extra benefit
- Keeping dogs
This tasty meal is quick and cheap to make and there are plenty of variations to suit different tastes.
Buy & Sell
- Art and crafts (5)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (7)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (11)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (39)
- Clothing (34)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (12)
- Furniture and furnishings (54)
- Gardening and Outdoors (16)
- Health, fashion and beauty (4)
- Household and DIY (25)
- Miscellaneous (24)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (6)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.