"The brains of people diagnosed with autism are 'uniquely synchronised'," the Mail Online reports. Researchers used brain scans to study the brain activity of people with autism and found a distinctly unique pattern of connectivity…
- Brown fat may protect against diabetes and obesity
- Introducing a new pet into the family
- Celebrate Burns Night
- Statin use may be widening health inequalities in England
- Angry Twitter communities linked to heart deaths
Buy & Sell
- Antiques and collectables (7)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (4)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (6)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (34)
- Clothing (23)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (6)
- Furniture and furnishings (70)
- Gardening and Outdoors (4)
- Household and DIY (29)
- Miscellaneous (14)
- Photography, camcorders and telephones (4)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (10)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.