Sheila Kitzinger's message was that, for most women, childbirth is the most natural thing in the world. She urged mums-to-be to trust their bodies and to question medical advice offered. For her, mums were the focus of every birth and not doctors. Sheila was a passionate advocate of natural and home births. Giving birth is a natural, not a medical event, she argued. She had all her own five children at home.
- Abs mum gives birth
- Discovery could 'boost immune system's cancer fighting ability'
- Does happiness have a smell and is it contagious?
- Middle age 'starts at 60' claims media
- Preschool classes review and win
- Primary school admissions
Buy & Sell
NEW CDA DC940ss fan oven plus conventional oven and grill. Over 80l of cooking space, programmable, easy clean with full width- variable grill. Black with stainless steel trim. Complete in ...
- Antiques and collectables (3)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (9)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (5)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (33)
- Clothing (25)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (4)
- Furniture and furnishings (51)
- Gardening and Outdoors (9)
- Household and DIY (25)
- Miscellaneous (12)
- Photography, camcorders and telephones (4)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (6)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.