Firefighters called to oven fire in Poynders Road, Clapham

Streatham Guardian: Firefighters called to oven fire in Poynders Road, Clapham Firefighters called to oven fire in Poynders Road, Clapham

Firefighters were called to a block of flats when fire broke out in a kitchen.

Two fire engines were needed to put out the blaze in Poynders Road, Clapham.

They were called just before 8.15pm last night after two people living in the flat evacuated before the London Fire Brigade arrived.

It was put out within 30 minutes and nobody was injured.

The fire was caused by the occupants leaving something cooking in the oven. Only the oven and kitchen were damaged.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree