West Norwood man rescued from gas stove fire
9:27am Friday 1st February 2013 in News
Firefighters have warned against the dangers of leaving cooking unattended after they rescued a man from a gas stove fire.
One crew from West Norwood was called to a house in Clive Road, where a man had fallen asleep leaving food heating on the hob.
The kitchen had no smoke alarm fitted but firefighters were alerted at around 3.30am after smoke was spotted.
There was no fire damage and no one required medical treatment.