Boy with Down's Syndrome, 13, goes missing after trip to 99p shop in Streatham High Road
A 13-year-old boy has been found after going missing in Streatham yesterday.
Haroon Afsar was last seen by his mother at about 6pm yesterday evening, when he disappeared while out shopping in the 99p Store in Streatham High Road.
After issuing an appeal for information this morning, Lambeth police confirmed Haroon has been found safe and well.
Before that the boy, who has Down's Syndrome and struggles to communicate with strangers, was seen on CCTV walking on Mitcham Lane towards Wandsworth.
- Man killed in South Norwood road crash named as Alan Jepp
- Give the greatest gift this Christmas: Help Guide Dogs UK to change lives
- Rail delays for travellers in south London
- Bon Jovi, Bruce Springsteen and the Killers could be heading for Clapham Common
- Crystal Palace Transition Town to launch community guide
Comments are closed on this article.