Lambeth Play Association's Volunteer Service Award Ceremony 2013
3:57pm Tuesday 3rd September 2013 in News
Lambeth Play Association (LPA) is pleased to announce that the volunteers of the Count Me In project, which has been funded by the Cabinet Office’s Social Action Fund, will receive awards for their hard work and commitment while Volunteering as Play Workers within the Lambeth community to help support and sustain the Lambeth Play Sector.
Each volunteer will be presented with certificates and an award on September 18, 2013 at 3pm at the Ritzy, Brixton.
The award ceremony is an opportunity for LPA to thank and honour our volunteers who, by their demonstrated commitment and hard work, have inspired young people, children and others to engage in play work volunteering and increased the awareness of the importance of PLAY in Lambeth.
We thank all our Volunteers who have given their valuable time to make a difference in our community.
We also thank all our partners who have also supported the project.
Based on information by Pauline Zepherin; Volunteering Project Manager at Lambeth Play Association
- Sainsbury's Crystal Palace asks shoppers to donate food for Christmas appeal
- Police watchdog reopens investigation into the death of Sean Rigg
- Labour leader Ed Miliband visits small businesses in Upper Norwood and Crystal Palace
- Youths to transform Crystal Palace park with digital re-brand
- Letter: If Chuka Umunna is so keen on cutting business rates, why not ask Lambeth Council to do it?
Comments are closed on this article.