Gun found in Streatham during police raid
Police have seized what is believed to be a semi-automatic handgun and ammunition in Streatham.
It comes after a raid on a house in Gleneldon Road, as part of an Operation Trident intelligence operation.
Two men, aged 49 and 32, were arrested on October 3 on suspicion of possession of a firearm with intent to danger life.
The police raid was part of a Trident intelligence operation in Streatham.
Both men remain in custody while the gun has been sent for analysis.
Operation Trident is the Metropolitan Police's specialist unit set up to tackle gun crime.
- Youths to transform Crystal Palace park with digital re-brand
- Letter: If Chuka Umunna is so keen on cutting business rates, why not ask Lambeth Council to do it?
- VIDEO: Palace fans 'hurled glasses at Brighton rivals' in mass brawl, court hears
- Man killed in South Norwood road crash named as Alan Jepp
- Give the greatest gift this Christmas: Help Guide Dogs UK to change lives
Comments are closed on this article.