Mediworld in Streatham to host charity event for Evelina Children's Hospital
8:29am Tuesday 8th October 2013 in News
Streatham's very own Mediworld, 40 years on the high road this year, will be hosting a charity event at its showroom on Saturday 7th December to coincide with Small Business Saturday, a concept originally championed by Shadow Business Secretary, Streatham's Chuka Ummuna and in recent weeks endorsed by Prime Minister David Cameron.
The event, open to all members of the public, will take place at Mediworld's showroom, 444-446 Streatham High Road, directly opposite Streatham Common and will feature locally prepared food and organically grown produce by Streatham's eateries. Everything will be available at nominal prices and all proceeds collected on the day will be donated the Evelina Children's Hospital You can follow Mediworld on Twitter and Facebook to stay up-to-date with event details.
Based on information supplied by Naveed Khan.
- Southern Rail staff donate toys to children in hospital this Christmas
- Environment agency warns of gales and flooding this weekend
- Rail upgrade to cause Christmas travel delays
- Teens charged with community centre murder
- Old toilet block sold for £97,000
Comments are closed on this article.