Mediworld To Host Charity Event for Evelina Children's Hospital
9:30am Thursday 24th October 2013 in News
Streatham's very own Mediworld, 40 years on the high road this year, will be hosting a charity event at its showroom on Saturday 7th December to coincide with Small Business Saturday, a concept originally championed by Shadow Business Secretary, Streatham MP Chuka Umunna and in recent weeks endorsed by Prime Minister David Cameron.
The event, open to all members of the public, will take place at Mediworld's showroom, 444-446 Streatham High Road, directly opposite Streatham Common and will showcase food and products by local artisans and businesses. Everything will be available at nominal prices and all proceeds collected on the day will be donated the Evelina Children's Hospital. So far the following will be participating: The Wren Sisters The Tea Rooms @ The Railway Fish Tale Alphy & Becs Kritter Design If you wish to participate on the day then please contact Naveed on 020 8764 1806 You can follow @MediWorldLtd to stay up-to-date with event details.
- Teen accused of killing schoolboy on bus tells court he was 'a bully'
- Crystal Palace ponders new 'Palace Pound' currency
- Missing girl, 12, disappeared a week ago
- Driver arrested over 78-year-old's crash death
- Heroine and cocaine dealers jailed after drug trips to Canterbury
Comments are closed on this article.