'Onesie' saved my newborn baby, claims Streatham mum who gave birth in King's College Hospital car park
A Streatham mum has claimed her onesie outfit saved her baby's life after she gave birth in a hospital car park.
Jessica Wynter, 21, told The Sun she was staggering through King's College Hospital car park and suffering contractions, when suddenly her son Kye popped out.
The newborn baby dropped into one of the legs and was stopped from hitting the pavement.
The graphic design student told the newspaper she did not think baby Kye would have surved were it not for the onepiece clothing, which had been given to her by her grandmother Enid for Christmas.
Kye is now back home with his mum and her family in Streatham.
A spokesman for the hospital said: "From time to time, babies can be delivered very quickly, meaning mums don't always get to the hospital on time.
"We're glad baby Kye is doing well."
- Crystal Palace search for next generation of futsal stars
- Death-trap bedsits landlord fined £25,000
- New Thameslink train displayed at Sutton Station
- Streatham councillor elected new Lambeth Lib Dem leader
- Man sectioned after samurai sword attack in cafe caught on camera
Comments are closed on this article.