'Onesie' saved my newborn baby, claims Streatham mum who gave birth in King's College Hospital car park
A Streatham mum has claimed her onesie outfit saved her baby's life after she gave birth in a hospital car park.
Jessica Wynter, 21, told The Sun she was staggering through King's College Hospital car park and suffering contractions, when suddenly her son Kye popped out.
The newborn baby dropped into one of the legs and was stopped from hitting the pavement.
The graphic design student told the newspaper she did not think baby Kye would have surved were it not for the onepiece clothing, which had been given to her by her grandmother Enid for Christmas.
Kye is now back home with his mum and her family in Streatham.
A spokesman for the hospital said: "From time to time, babies can be delivered very quickly, meaning mums don't always get to the hospital on time.
"We're glad baby Kye is doing well."
- Fire breaks out at Tooting construction site
- Two jailed for Clapham knife point robbery
- Dance legends Above and Beyond to headline SW4 Weekender festival
- Car crashes into road sign in Tooting
- Crystal Palace cheerleader vying for Miss England title
Comments are closed on this article.