Keen to moo-ve? Decorated cows advertise new homes in Streatham
Updated 9:01am Wednesday 15th January 2014 in News
Life-sized acrylic cows bearing the distinctive designs of aspiring artists are to be placed around a former dairy, now converted to housing.
Jessica Miller and Suede Duffy, both 12, from Dunraven School and Maya Warren, 12, from 4th Streatham Hill Brownies and Guides won the competition to decorate the models, each receiving a Kindle Fire as a reward.
Developers Bellway Homes launched the competition to promote the opening of new apartments and homes on Valley Road, replacing the former milk depot.
The three cows will sit within the advertising hoardings of the new development.
- Dog walker describes moment man punched woman on Tooting Common
- Promoted Article: Join the World's Biggest Coffee Morning with Macmillan
- Behind-the-scenes: Imperial War Museum to showcase 1,300 new items after £40m revamp
- Heatwave alert issued as temperatures set to reach 29 degrees in London
- Missing girl, 8, believed to have been taken from mother by Bolivia-bound father
Comments are closed on this article.