Keen to moo-ve? Decorated cows advertise new homes in Streatham
Updated 9:01am Wednesday 15th January 2014 in News
Life-sized acrylic cows bearing the distinctive designs of aspiring artists are to be placed around a former dairy, now converted to housing.
Jessica Miller and Suede Duffy, both 12, from Dunraven School and Maya Warren, 12, from 4th Streatham Hill Brownies and Guides won the competition to decorate the models, each receiving a Kindle Fire as a reward.
Developers Bellway Homes launched the competition to promote the opening of new apartments and homes on Valley Road, replacing the former milk depot.
The three cows will sit within the advertising hoardings of the new development.
- Family trying to trace fire hero
- Commercial Feature: Join the World's Biggest Coffee Morning with Macmillan
- PICTURES: Flat badly damaged following fire
- Six engines tackling flat blaze
- Police hunting for thieves who stole van carrying up to 300 blood samples call off the search due to lack of evidence
Comments are closed on this article.