Rescued baby was accidentally locked inside house in Kings Avenue, Clapham
The fire brigade were called out after a baby got accidentally locked inside a house.
Clapham firefighters were called out at about 4pm, on Saturday, to Kings Avenue after a little baby boy got trapped inside his home when his mum came out of the front door to speak to a friend and the door shut behind her.
Fortunately fire fighters were able to slip the lock and rescue the baby who was still content in his cot, unaware of what had happened.
Comments are closed on this article.