A 16-year-old boy will appear before magistrates later this month after he admitted possessing a knife and cannabis.
The youth, who cannot be named for legal reasons, will be sentenced at a hearing at Wimbledon Magistrates’ Court on Tuesday, May 20.
He appeared at the youth court on Tuesday, April 29 where he admitted possessing the Class B drug cannabis, and a lock knife, after being arrested in Fernthorpe Road, Streatham Common.
He was given unconditional bail.
- South West Trains announce extra trains for Christmas Eve and New Year's Day
- Is this a Christmas tree fail or a triumph of minimalist festive art?
- 'Weather bomb' latest: "Severe coastal gales but strong inland gusts cannot be ruled out"
- No snow predicted yet, but watch out for 'weather bomb' gales on Friday across Greater London, say Met Office
- England footballer Steven Caulker taken to hospital after "dispute" at Wandsworth's Ship Inn