A 16-year-old boy will appear before magistrates later this month after he admitted possessing a knife and cannabis.
The youth, who cannot be named for legal reasons, will be sentenced at a hearing at Wimbledon Magistrates’ Court on Tuesday, May 20.
He appeared at the youth court on Tuesday, April 29 where he admitted possessing the Class B drug cannabis, and a lock knife, after being arrested in Fernthorpe Road, Streatham Common.
He was given unconditional bail.
- WEATHER: Warm temperatures to continue with cloud cover to arrive this afternoon
- WARNING: The fashion statement which could scar your child FOR LIFE
- WEATHER: Warm and sunny Tuesday before showers and possible thunder tomorrow
- TRAVEL: Trains services now running as normal after yesterday's Vauxhall fire
- Judgement Day: London mayoral candidates to discover who has won the race to City Hall