A 16-year-old boy will appear before magistrates later this month after he admitted possessing a knife and cannabis.
The youth, who cannot be named for legal reasons, will be sentenced at a hearing at Wimbledon Magistrates’ Court on Tuesday, May 20.
He appeared at the youth court on Tuesday, April 29 where he admitted possessing the Class B drug cannabis, and a lock knife, after being arrested in Fernthorpe Road, Streatham Common.
He was given unconditional bail.
- Streatham and Clapham High School welcomes Robert Winston and Duke of York
- Boris Johnson's new 'crime dashboard' promises to help Londoners track crime in their neighbourhood
- MI6 'did not want' Epsom surgeon Abbas Khan freed from Syrian jail, inquest into his death hears
- Major travel disruption in south London after person hit by train
- Letter to the Editor: Sign my petition to say 'yes to homes'