A 16-year-old boy will appear before magistrates later this month after he admitted possessing a knife and cannabis.
The youth, who cannot be named for legal reasons, will be sentenced at a hearing at Wimbledon Magistrates’ Court on Tuesday, May 20.
He appeared at the youth court on Tuesday, April 29 where he admitted possessing the Class B drug cannabis, and a lock knife, after being arrested in Fernthorpe Road, Streatham Common.
He was given unconditional bail.
- Have your say on Scotland: Should they stay or go?
- Teenage boys charged with robbery and stealing a moped
- VIDEO: Has your school signed up to our Young Reporter scheme?
- Commercial Feature: Join the World's Biggest Coffee Morning with Macmillan
- Polish man accused of going equipped to steal was casually dressed in court