A 16-year-old boy will appear before magistrates later this month after he admitted possessing a knife and cannabis.
The youth, who cannot be named for legal reasons, will be sentenced at a hearing at Wimbledon Magistrates’ Court on Tuesday, May 20.
He appeared at the youth court on Tuesday, April 29 where he admitted possessing the Class B drug cannabis, and a lock knife, after being arrested in Fernthorpe Road, Streatham Common.
He was given unconditional bail.
- BREAKING: Bank Holiday Monday rail strike suspended
- Streatham MP Chuka Umunna blames 'added pressure' as he quits Labour leadership contest
- Police dog hunts down armed burglar who was intended target in botched gang shooting
- Scooter rider suffers pelvic injuries after crash in Mitcham Lane
- The union is WRONG: Here are the facts about Young Reporter and praise for our scheme