A 16-year-old boy will appear before magistrates later this month after he admitted possessing a knife and cannabis.
The youth, who cannot be named for legal reasons, will be sentenced at a hearing at Wimbledon Magistrates’ Court on Tuesday, May 20.
He appeared at the youth court on Tuesday, April 29 where he admitted possessing the Class B drug cannabis, and a lock knife, after being arrested in Fernthorpe Road, Streatham Common.
He was given unconditional bail.
- Lloyds Bank to close 200 branches and cut 3,000 jobs after Brexit fallout
- 'I made tea for Alf Ramsey': 50 years since England won the World Cup, we take a look at ordinary Londoners who played their part
- Anti-expansion campaigners demonstrated outside Number 10 to catch Theresa May as she left for first Prime Minister's questions
- London set for another scorcher with temperatures of 31C
- Cloudy start to the day followed by sunny spells (finally)