A 16-year-old boy will appear before magistrates later this month after he admitted possessing a knife and cannabis.
The youth, who cannot be named for legal reasons, will be sentenced at a hearing at Wimbledon Magistrates’ Court on Tuesday, May 20.
He appeared at the youth court on Tuesday, April 29 where he admitted possessing the Class B drug cannabis, and a lock knife, after being arrested in Fernthorpe Road, Streatham Common.
He was given unconditional bail.
- NHS strikes suspended after pay proposal from government
- Three men arrested after car crashes into lamppost and bursts into flames
- Ambulance drivers to walk out this week over pay dispute
- Which MPs will be most worried about losing their seats at May's General Election?
- Bus drivers begin 24-hour strike