A 16-year-old boy will appear before magistrates later this month after he admitted possessing a knife and cannabis.
The youth, who cannot be named for legal reasons, will be sentenced at a hearing at Wimbledon Magistrates’ Court on Tuesday, May 20.
He appeared at the youth court on Tuesday, April 29 where he admitted possessing the Class B drug cannabis, and a lock knife, after being arrested in Fernthorpe Road, Streatham Common.
He was given unconditional bail.
- Why did the headteacher jump ship? 9 stories you must read today
- Chaos as Clapham Junction station "closed due to overcrowding"
- Fourth man to appear in court accused of violent Wimbledon burglary and attack on Paul Kohler
- RSPCA investigates as kitten is put down after horrific slice wound to its stomach
- Life sentences for thugs who beat father-of-two to death in community centre attack