Knife boy arrested in Streatham awaits sentence
A 16-year-old boy will appear before magistrates later this month after he admitted possessing a knife and cannabis.
The youth, who cannot be named for legal reasons, will be sentenced at a hearing at Wimbledon Magistrates’ Court on Tuesday, May 20.
He appeared at the youth court on Tuesday, April 29 where he admitted possessing the Class B drug cannabis, and a lock knife, after being arrested in Fernthorpe Road, Streatham Common.
He was given unconditional bail.
- Promoted Article: Join the World's Biggest Coffee Morning with Macmillan
- Dog walker describes moment man punched woman on Tooting Common
- Behind-the-scenes: Imperial War Museum to showcase 1,300 new items after £40m revamp
- Heatwave alert issued as temperatures set to reach 29 degrees in London
- Missing girl, 8, believed to have been taken from mother by Bolivia-bound father
Comments are closed on this article.