Haiti Hospital video appeal
10.45am Thursday 21st January 2010
In the North of Haiti there is only one Government Hospital which has to serve a population of over 800,000 people.
- Violinist returns to Kingston
- Sutton assumes TV spotlight...
- East Croydon train queue
- Croydon commuters face queue
- Full queue at East Croydon
- Exotic parakeets 'scare crows'
- Incinerator protestors
- Burst Brixton Hill water main
- Commuters delayed by flooding
- Man arrested by riot police
- Kingston Mags closes
- Public sector workers strike
- MP denied access to meeting
- Wimbledon house fire
- Dons fan pride at win
- AFC Wimbledon play off win
- Fire tears through shed